2-factor authentication set up on Vmaker
To set up your 2-factor authentication for your Animaker account:
- Step1: Click on ‘Account Settings’
- Step2: Click on the ‘Authentication’ tab
- Step3: Turn on the ‘Two Factor Authentication’ switch. A popup will appear with a barcode and a field to enter your code.
- Step4: Download the Google Authenticator application on your phone and sign in using the email ID with which you have registered with Animaker.
- Step5: Scan the barcode using the Google Authenticator application. A 6 digit code will be generated in Google Authenticator.
- Step6: Enter the 6 digit code in the popup window.
- Step7: Click on ‘Verify’
Your account will now have 2-factor authentication enabled.